Hi all. The Citrus Crime Writers are meeting this Sunday–on a spacious Orlando lanai, of course. Come help us plan for chapter activities, including finalizing our logo, joining fun committees, and hearing from a local law professor about copyright basics for authors. Hope to see you there!
Date/Time of Meeting: May 21, 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
Meeting Location – Anthony Awtrey’s home: 16215 Birchwood Way, Orlando, FL 32828. (Gate code: #2820)
– Financial Business – establishing an EIN and bank account
– Formation of committees – generate a plan to actively formalize committee groups
– Create and maintain meeting location list
– Logo discussion – collect all feedback and finalize logo
– Festival participation – generate a list of all potential book festivals; discuss SinC funding opportunities
– Bridges DelPonte presentation on The Basics of Copyright for Authors